Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Best Love Stories



I hope you all enjoyed "Harry and his Homeboys", but now it is time to give the ladies a spotlight. Now, there are a lot of wonderful girl-power books with no hint of a romantic sub-plot, but...I just don't like those ones as much.  I'm sure a few will come up, and maybe I'll do another set just for them, but this week and next I'll be presenting something even more fun:

Jo's Top Five Favorite Love Stories



Here's a look at what's coming up:

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley

These Is My Words by Nancy E. Turner

The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare

Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier

Ella, Harry, Sarah, Kit and Jena aren't just objects of affection (we're not talking about tw***ght on this site, remember)--all five are smart, independent women.  But of course, women like this just can't help it when men fall for them, so luckily we get beautiful love stories as well.  If you are looking for quality tales of love and adventure, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment